To: K. Goetz
To answer your questions
1. The Shahadah (to bear witness that there’s no true god except Allah and that Muhammad’s the Messenger of Allah) or declaration of faith was said at a Masjid in Memphis called Masjid-AsSalam. Yes, it’s in Raleigh still now, though they are NOT Mujahideen or Militants or preach Jihad, but that’s where I became Muslim. You repeat the words in Arabic in front of people. The words are: Ash-haddu ala ilaha ila LLAH wa Ash-haddu ANNA Muhammad Rasoolullah. And that means what’s above. After that people normally shout Allahu Akbar! (Allah is the Greatest) 3 times and some hug and greet you to welcome you to the religion.
2. Far as my beliefs: I told you already, I went to Yemen seeking knowledge, found that knowledge and wanted to act on it, because knowledge without action is ignorance at its worst. So my teachers, scholars, mentors, brothers of Islam were all Al-Qaeda fighters from Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Scholars who books I studied, they are from all over. So it’s a process; nothing is overnight. You grow in Islam like a baby, so it’s steps. So step by step I became a religiously, devout Muslim, Mujahid- meaning one who participates in Jihad. I was a jihadist before I traveled to Yemen. I’ve loved Jihad every since I became Muslim. But here in America you have hypocrites and hypocritical sects preaching against Jihad and the Mujahideen, so I fell victim to their false knowledge and cowardly ways. But in Yemen, where I met true scholars and more knowledgeable people, I re-affirmed my beliefs, which is to fight the Muslim Haters, The Muslim Killers, The Muslim Oppressors, to fight in defense to Protect Muslims’ Blood, Honor, Respect and Land; and this is not taught on this side of the Atlantic!! And most American so-called Muslims are looked upon in the Islamic World as hypocrites and phonies.
3. Far as the attack itself: I’ve said enough regarding it to many people, so you should just go off that.
4. Far as the Martyrdom Operation: Yes, I was asked but didn’t get a chance to get trained. That’s all I’m going to say on that.
5. Yes, it should be a picture of me online. The feds came with photos of me seized from my computer but they claim it was from Facebook and MySpace. So if it’s not there then I don’t know. Why don’t you get a photo from them. I’m sure they have it and the TBI too.
6. The video will be played in court so if you’re present you can get the whole story from it. I won’t put all here what I said, but I spoke of doing retaliation attacks on: Zionists, Crusaders and slaves of the Cross, and for what happened in Guantanamo Bay, Abu Ghrayb, Bagram prisons, what’s going on in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine and elsewhere. I was dressed in all-white thoub (Islamic attire) and I had my face wrapped in a white Imama (Arabic head attire) with my SKS visible and the Islamic flag behind me.
7. Plan A: I was to kill and assassinate 3 Zionist Rabbis in Memphis, Little Rock, and Nashville. Then target recruitment centers from the South to the Nation’s Capital, and other Zionist organizations in the North East. That was the plan, which mostly failed. Plan B was random and unplanned attack in Little Rock, which I chose the recruitment center.
8. No, I don’t have the letter. I threw it away before my Jihadi Operation.
9. Yes, I’m locked down 23/1; no cell mate, 12×8 cell, I can’t see out the windows, I can’t go outside, the only books I have is the interpretation of the Noble Qur’an. Far as me thinking about death, I knew what I was getting into before I did it and I knew this would end with the Enemies of Allah killing me, but the good thing is – Martyrs don’t die! Allah says, “Don’t think of those who are killed for the sake of Allah as dead, Rather they are alive with their Lord and they have their provision!” (Qur’an 3:109)*
And that’s what I believe. The Jihad lives on. May Allah accept my Jihadi Operations and grant me what He promises all of the Shuhadaa (martyrs) Ameen.
End of Interview